UNIQUE BABY SHOWER GIFTS

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

DADDY'S DIAPER DUTY DEVICE

This is an unique baby shower gift to present at a Couples Baby Shower. This gift idea is not very expensive. It will bring joy to the room once the Dad opens his very own unique baby shower gift.

It is not very common that the dad gets a gift. It is usually the mother receiving and enjoying all of the gifts. But,I have a unique baby shower gift idea for Dad.

I call my gift idea a DADDY'S DIAPER DUTY DEVICE.

Most men do not enjoy changing diapers. Lots of men do not even know how to change a baby diaper. This gift helps the Father to change the Baby's diaper. So, here are the items and instructions for this gift idea.

ITEMS TO PURCHASE:

  1. 1- TOOL BAG (preferably one that wraps around the waist)

  2. Waterproof Changing Pad

  3. Face Mask

  4. Rubber Gloves

  5. Protective Goggles

  6. Tongs

  7. Baby Wipes

  8. Baby Powder

  9. 4 disposable size one diapers

  10. Hand sanitizer

  11. Baby Rattle


INSTRUCTIONS

1. Fill the tool bag with all of the items.

COMMENTS

Make this gift and present it at the baby shower.
Return to this blogspot and leave a comment letting others know what you think about the idea.

HAPPY BABY SHOWERING!!!

3 comments:

Trueprosperity said...

This is a great idea for a dad gift/gag. I am sure he will love it and make good use of all of his new gadgets!!

Jackie Lee said...

I came across your site this morning and really enjoyed it. I have a closely related, although non competing site. Since we are not in direct competition I thought it might be beneficial to both of us to do a blogroll link exchange. If you are interested please send an email and let me know the anchor text you would like used in your link.

I will get your link up immediately and then let you know the anchor text for my link.

Please take a look at my site and let me know if you are interested. http://infantgiftsguide.com

Look forward to hearing from you.

Jackie

Unknown said...

Gift Pickle offers <a href='http://www.giftpickle.com">gift registry</a> solution that can be shared between family and friends. It's now easier and convenient to have the gifts according to your needs.